artGuide Magazine is North Carolina's only print and online publication dedicated to the visual arts. For over 7 years, artGuide Magazine has promoted the visual arts first in print and now on our website. Through both our physical magazine subscriptions as well as our online presence we are able to reach over 15,000 art lovers across the country.
artGuidemag.com is the only format that brings together all of the markets in the state of North Carolina. If you are interested in anything related to the visual arts, you can find at artGuidemag.com. artGuidemag.com is now the fastest growing art website in the United States with a daily updated art blog and a directory of art galleries and art museums across North Carolina.
With a very large online following through the website and on social media, artGuide is able to bring the visual arts to thousands of patrons and art lovers across the country. Galleries, museums, artists, events, organizations, etc., all utilize artGuide Magazine to reach the widest audience possible.
The basis of artGuide Magazine's success is high-traffic.
How do we ensure high traffic?
- Great content
- Daily art calendar
- Blog posts several times a week
- Directories of galleries and museums from across North Carolina both in print and online with optimized Google search ranking
- Top galleries and top museums linking back to artguidemag.com
- Social media updates several times a week
GALLERIES AND MUSEUMS
- Advertise in the front of artGuide Magazine's print publication as well as online blogs and social media postings.
- List images of your artwork and exhibits to be showcased in artGuide Magazine's city section.
- Online only featured editorials and press releases/blogs with social media postings
- Be featured in artGuide Magazine's Creative Exposure section that includes example of artwork and free ad design.
- Showcase your art and short bio in artGuidemag.com's Artist Directory.
- Discounted print Artist Advertising in the front of the magazine (discounts up to 50%).
- Be featured in one (or more) of monthly Featured Genres Posts- Landscape Art, Plein Air Art, etc.