artGuide Magazine publishes a monthly print art magazine with gallery exhibit information, artists' information, and monthly calendars showcasing over 100 events, openings, exhibits, and artists on a monthly basis.
Perks Of Subscriptions...
Subscribe today and receive the very next issue. All artGuide Magazine's are distributed to our distribution locations during the week of First Friday art openings. Subscribers receive their issues the week before, days before artGuide issues hit the shelves. Plan your monthly art schedule and your favorite exhibits before anyone else.
Digital Copies Before Anyone Else
As a subscriber you will receive emailed links to our newest issues up to 2 weeks before the beginning of the next month. You will be the only patron viewing artGuide this early. Only our editors know what's in our pages at this point! Pre-plan art travels, pre-plan exhibit visits to other cities, and pre-plan art event travels.
Delivery to your front door. No need to travel to your nearest gallery to pick up a copy, receive a copy in your mailbox and enjoy artGuide's information in your home.
TWO SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
- Receive a link via email directing you to a Digital copy
up to 14 days before the print issue hits the stands.
- Digital copy is a full version of the print magazine.
- Simply flip through the pages like your reading a print version.
- Plan your art month weeks ahead of time!
FULL SUBSCRIPTION (PRINT/DIGITAL)
- Plan you art month weeks ahead time
- All the perks of a Digital Subscription (see left).
- Receive a print copy before artGuide distributes issues to our locations.
- Easy access to all needed art information in your home, either in print or online.
- Plan your art month and art trips with an issue in hand!